Sunday, February 26, 2012

Change & Pathways

I worked with some of these this week, designing a pattern, cutting the pieces, drafting the steps:


Slowly, things are coming together, and I am feeling as if I am on the right path.  There is much more work to be done, not only with this pattern, but also in filling out the details of this new life I am living. I've made some progress with that, too.

I am constantly being reminded that nothing stays the same, however. My youngest child is talking about leaving the nest, which will, of course, bring significant changes to my life. He is not only the youngest, he is the last child at home. Over the years, I have learned to communicate with these adults who just happen to be my children, but having them in close proximity is something I miss when they are no longer under my roof. Fortunately, they do continue to communicate and share their lives with me.

My daughter, who, as I've mentioned before, is also an artist, is teaching some classes over the next few months. If you are in her area, I invite you to check them out.  You can find out more about them here:
Fly'n Gypsy Arts & Graphics: Upcoming Classes at Expressions Graphics in Oak Park and the Elk Grove Village Park District: Fly’n Gypsy Arts & Graphics™

Until next time, I wish you peace and all good.

2 comments: