Friday, October 17, 2014

Finding Direction

As some of you will know, if you have been following my blog, I have been searching for a clearer direction for my work for some time. All of the research and introspection I have been doing has, finally, born fruit. In addition to making a decision about the types of products I will offer and the use of primarily re/upcycled and/or vintage materials, I have narrowed down my design focus to the environment and endangered species. It has been a long process to get to this point, but I expect making the decision will free me to be more prolific.


 
I have, finally, been able to get another of the pieces I had been working on finished. Decisions about the quilting kept holding me up.


Until next time, I wish you peace and all good.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment