Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Changes

The past few months have been busy ones, as I cleared up works in progress and prepared to push forward with the business. I finished the second table runner I mentioned earlier, and made three of Melly Testa’s “Sew-plies purses” as gifts.






I’ve also spent a lot of time researching online shops and firming up the types of items I want to offer in mine. In addition, I took care of several general business related issues, like making sure my tax id is current, checking in with my local communities to make sure I am compliant, and getting business insurance.

I have started work on several different products, each with their own possible trajectories, and hope to have a shop opened soon.

My plans for the year also call for blogging more often, in hopes of better connecting with you.

My hope is that 2015 will be a wonderful year for all of us.

Wishing you peace & all good. 

2 comments:

  1. what brilliant plans! I definitely need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see more of your work on your website, Sandra. The little I could see on your website is intriguing, but doesn't compare to what you show on your blog. Perhaps a gallery?

    ReplyDelete