Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Library

I am sitting in my local library because our computer has crashed. (We've been without now for just over a week.) This by way of explanation for the lack of post last weekend, and to let you know that, for the moment, I am not sure when my posts will be able to get back to normal. We are hoping to get the computer issue under control this weekend, but it remains to be seen. At any rate, I will return as soon as I can.

One side effect is that I cannot post any pictures, since I have no access to my hard drive and cannot upload them to the library's computer. Another is that I have a limited time on the computer. (A third, unfortunately, is that I have to deal with my fragrance allergies. Another patron was directed to the computer next to me and is wearing a heavy dose of something that is setting off a reaction. So, I'm afraid I don't feel quite clear-headed.) I'm sorry this is so short and mundane, but I'm running out of time.

Until I can post again, I wish you peace and all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment